Do you source and recruit Data Scientists? Are you familiar with their tools, processes, and systems?
Our latest Geekology logo quiz focuses on technical keywords commonly seen in job descriptions for Data Scientists. Have fun and see how ready you are to source for your next data scientist candidate.
1. It is an open source framework that allows for the distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers using simple programming models. Do you know which framework this logo belongs? (1 point)
a. Apache Cocoon
2. It emphasizes code readability and has a syntax that allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code. This programming language has many libraries used by Data Scientists. Can you name it? (1 point)
b. Visual J++
3. This language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis. Which popular programming language goes by the logo below? (2 points)
4. It is a data warehouse product and part of the larger cloud-computing platform Amazon Web Services. This data warehouse supports data analytics on a petabyte scale. Do you know its name? (3 points)
5. It is an open-source cluster-computing framework. It has a fast, in-memory data processing engine and its APIs allow data workers to efficiently execute streaming, machine learning or SQL workloads that require fast iterative access to datasets. What is it? (3 points)
1. D-Hadoop, 2. E-Python, 3. C-R, 4. D-Redshift, 5. A-Spark
See which Game of Thrones character you’re likely to be according to the number of points you received.
0-2 points: Ygritte
3-5 points: Arya Stark
6-8 points: Tyiron Lannister
9 points: Jon Snow
10 points: Daenerys Targaryen
Want to test your geek language knowledge more? Try Geek Language Quiz 5.