Our fourth Geek language quiz is the “DevOps Edition”. There are a plethora of DevOps tools, so we figured it’d be fun to check how familiar we are with their logos.
- Which open source operating system is represented by the logo below? (1 point)
2. What software containerization platform uses the logo below? (1 point)
C). Solaris Containers
3. The one letter symbol below represents which app deployment, configuration management and orchestration tool? (2 points)
4. This patient butler also serves as a logo for which open source continuous integration tool written in Java? (3 points)
5. This logo symbolizes which virtual development environments configuring software? (3 points)
C). Virtual Box
1. B-Ubuntu, 2. D-Docker, 3. E-Ansible, 4. C-Jenkins, 5. A-Vagrant
(Note: The rankings below are based purely on wizardry skills, not virtues.)
0-2 points: Sirius Black
3-5 points: Severus Snape
6-8 points: Minerva McGonagall
9 points: Lord Voldemort aka Tom Marvolo Riddle
10 points: A. P. W. B. Dumbledore
Want to test your geek language knowledge more? Try Geek Language Quiz 3. Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter and get news, events and blog alerts.